Per hour: € 12,5 per person
Book for yourself or as a group, on a date and time of your liking.
Per hour: 1x € 50 (instructor) + € 12,5 per person (board rental)
Join a group class.
Per class: € 25 per person (instructor + board rental)
Good to know…
- Just pick some clothes that are comfortable. A bikini or swim shorts or just some sport clothes. As long as it can stand a bit of water and filth and you can move comfortably!
- Stand Up Paddling is a dry sport… most of the time 🙂 Just in case you hit the water, you might do good to take along some extra clothes. If your clothes don’t get wet by falling into the water, maybe because your sweating more than expected 🙂
- Some sunscreen and a hat to protect your head from the sun aren’t too much of a luxury. The water reflects the sun, which enhances the chance of sunburn.
- If carrying sunglasses, be aware that those are the first you’ll loose when falling in the water. You might not want to pick your most expensive glasses or want to attach a rope to your glasses.
- Are you sure your watch can stand the water? And maybe it is waterproof, but can it also take a hit when falling on your board? Maybe it is wise to leave it at home.
- Take your flip flops. You can take them along on your board. Then you have them with you in case you have to get out of the water and carry your board.
- Being able to swim is a minimum condition to do Stand Up Paddling, since you’re going to be out on the water.
- If you have a knee or other injury, let’s discuss if it’s going to bother you when stand up paddling.
- Do you have any other questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us, we just might be able to help 🙂
- Participation at your own risk.